Introdution =)

 Hey everyone!! I'm Mariana, I'm from Portugal and I am a music student. So, I would like to help you how to see life in a positive perspective. 🥰

My main idea is not to be an influencer, not all, but help you to see the world, life and the little and important things that really matter in this journey. Because "life is a journey, not a competiton", like music is a way of life.
Of course, there are difficult days, difficult phases, but it's all a question of time, patient and a long search for you and your own way in music and in life, everyday.
Meditation will certainly help you to see inside youself, and will help you to understand what's happening on your mind. I'll try to post some exercises and show you a positive wave.
My idea is to help and show you my routine with positive toughts and motivation.
I hope you like and please, be positive ❣️🍀
See you soon 😇



Comentários